- Input: 4 to 20 mA (200 ohms) or
- 0 to 10VDC (18KΩ)
- Rotation Speed : 1.5, 3, 5, or 10 RPM
- Power: 24 VDC (50 Watts min.)
- Dynamic Braking: Installed
- Limit Switches: Installed
- Torque Limiter: Set for Valve requirements.
- Wt: Approx. 100 in/lbs. max. (VA100)
- Seating Limiter: Set for Valve requirements
- Cover: Satin Anodized Aluminum
- Base: Anodized Aluminum
- Output Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 7.0 lbs. approx
- Operating Temperature: -30‚°C to +85‚°C
- Moisture: Sealed. Splashproof
- Insulation Resistance : 100 Megohms @ 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 500 VAC
- Includes Valve (supplied by customer), Bracket, Coupler and
- Necessary hardware. Valve Kit (ordered separately) is mounted to actuator at ETI Systems.
The VA100 is suited for heavy-duty applications requiring torque of up to 100 or 200 inch-pounds – for large ball valves, heavy duty metering valves and high pressure linear valves. The VA200 with 200 inch-pound seating torque was designed for a 60,000 P.S.I steam valve. Microprocessor control allows the actuator to seat the stem without damaging the valve.