- Input: 4 to 20 mA (250 ohms) or
- 0 to 10VDC (18KΩ)
- Rotation Speed: 1 RPM
- Power: 24 VDC (50 Watts min.)
- Dynamic Braking: Installed
- Limit Switches: Installed
- Torque Limiter: Set for Valve requirements.
- Wt: Approx. 100 in/lbs. max.
- Seating Limiter: Set for Valve requirements
- Optional Feedback: Independent 4-20mA (250-500 OHM Load)
- Programming: USB RS232 Protocol
- Cover: Blue Anodized Aluminum
- Base: Anodized Aluminum
- Output Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. approx
- Operating Temperature: -30‚°C to +85‚°C
- Submersible Up to 7ft for 24Hrs
- Insulation Resistance : 100 Megohms @ 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 500 VAC
- Includes Bracket, Coupler, and necessary hardware. Valve Kit (ordered separately) is mounted to actuator at ETI Systems.
The VA250 is suited for heavy-duty applications requiring torque of up to 100 inch-pounds – for large ball valves, heavy duty metering valves, and high pressure linear valves. Microprocessor control allows the actuator to seat the stem without damaging the valve.