– Input: 4 to 20 mA (200 ohms) or 0 to 10VDC (18KΩ)
– Rotation Speed : 1.5, 3, 5, 10, 20 or 40 RPM
– Power : 24 VDC (50 Watts min.)
– Dynamic Braking : Installed
– Limit Switches : Installed
– Torque Limiter : Set for Valve requirements.
– Wt : Approx. 21 in/lbs. max.
– Seating Limiter : Set for Valve requirements
– Cover : Satin Anodized Aluminum
– Base : Anodized Aluminum
– Output Shaft : Stainless Steel
– Weight : 2.5 lbs. approx
– Operating Temperature : -30‚°C to +85‚°C
– Moisture : Sealed. Splashproof
– Insulation Resistance : 100 Megohms @ 500VDC
– Dielectric Strength : 500 VAC
– Includes Valve (supplied by customer), Bracket, Coupler and
– Valve Kit (ordered separately) is mounted to actuator at ETI Systems
The VA21 is suited for applications requiring torque of up to 21 inch-pounds – for ball valves, metering valves and linear valves. The VA21 is being used successfully with 1″ ball valves in cryogenic machines for fast volume flow, with pressure regulators for controlling municipal water distribution, and angular position feedback applications for plant automation. Microprocessor control allows the actuator to seat the stem without damaging the valve.